Risers Flowlines Subsea flexibles for all static & dynamic applications, ranging from 2” to 16”
Risers & Flowlines carry oil, gas or condensates from the well-head to the surface facilities. Our solutions made of flexible pipes can be dynamic (risers) or static (flowlines). Designed to work within harsh environment and sustain the corrosive & dynamic stresses involved for many years, Risers & Flowlines are installed in shallow to deep water.
BARDOT Group has more than 10 years of Subsea SURF project experience and has achieved over 100 projects.
BARDOT Group has been delivering ancillaries from the top with bending stiffener, ballast and buoyancy module along the Risers & FLowlines.
BARDOT Group offers a complete package of umbilical inclusive of:
• Conceptual analysis
• Umbilical specification based on RFQ
• On bottom Stability analysis
• Static and Dynamic Analysis
• Fatigue analysis of the PWDC
• Specification and Purchase of the equipment
• Provision of necessary ancillaries
• Full-scale and qualification testing
• On site delivery
BARDOT Group offers full in-house engineering and testing capacities with the following software suite:
• STABLE-LINE (DNV): Stability Analysis
• DEEPLINES: (Principia-IFP) Static, Dynamic, Installation analysis
• ANSYS: Structural Analysis (ANSYS)
• AQWA: Hydrodynamic (ANSYS)
BARDOT Group has developed its own in-house qualification and testing facilities.
A dedicated team will define, prepare and execute material and equipment tests to qualify selected solutions.
Qualification of existing equipment for international standards can also be performed in our labs.
BARDOT Group delivers the Flexible package on site, ready for installation. We also prepare the installation analysis and procedure of your subsea solution.
A custom made Installation Procedure is provided for each Flexible package project to ensure the proper assembly of your equipment including ancillaries.
Our engineers are also available for training and on-site installation monitoring, with the sole purpose of providing maximum support to our client.